- Thermaflow® fan oven: Thermaflow® fan cooking forces air over a central ring element ensuring an even temperature throughout the oven. It saves time and energy by heating up quickly and cooking at lower temperatures.
- Top cavity features:
- Main oven features:
- Top heat
- Cooker features:
- Catalytic liners in both ovens
- Interior light in main oven
- Triple glazed doors
- Top oven: A energy rating
- Main oven: A energy rating
- Cavity size: 77
- Volume usable, l: 39
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Dial: 2300/3600W/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/140mm
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Total electricity loading, W: 10700
- Energy class: A
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Energy consumption, hot air, kWh/cycle: 0.83
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.75
- Product number (PNC): 948 904 335
- Dimensions: 894-912x600x600
- Voltage: 240
- Cleaning Bottom Oven: Catalytic
- Tray types included: 1 Dripping pan black enamel
- Grids: 1 Grill pan grid chromed wirework, 3 Wire shelves chromed
- Runners: Grid Runners
- Runners - Bottom Oven: Grid Runners
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
Hob2Hood – your friend in the kitchen
Hob2Hood may be your new best friend in the kitchen. Instantly responsive, the hob automatically switches on and regulates your hood's light and fan functions, allowing you to focus on what's important – preparing your food.
The Induction Hob – for more precise cooking
Our ingenious Induction Hob technology heats only the pans and the food in them, nothing else. The surface around the pan stays cool, keeping your fingers safe.
Catalytic Cleaning – a spotless oven with only a wipe
Catalytic Cleaning prevents dirt and grease from building up in the oven. This self-cleaning technology automatically activates when the temperature reaches 250°C and removes cooking residue. No scrubbing needed.
Added capacity for every occasion
For those occasions when you need to cook for visiting family or friends, this larger baking tray matches your larger oven. It's 25% larger than the standard size.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.