- Thermaflow® fan oven: Thermaflow® fan cooking forces air over a central ring element ensuring an even temperature throughout the oven. It saves time and energy by heating up quickly and cooking at lower temperatures.
- Top cavity features:
- Main oven features:
- Top heat
- Cooker features:
- Catalytic liners in both ovens
- Interior light in main oven
- Triple glazed doors
- Top oven: A energy rating
- Main oven: A energy rating
- Cavity size: 77
- Volume usable, l: 39
- Largest Surface area: 1330
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1700W/180mm
- Dial: 1700W/180mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: White
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Total electricity loading, W: 11100
- Energy class: A
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Energy consumption, hot air, kWh/cycle: 0.83
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.75
- Product number (PNC): 948 904 327
- Dimensions: 894-912x550x600
- Voltage: 240
- Cleaning Bottom Oven: Catalytic
- Tray types included: 1 Dripping pan black enamel
- Type of Trays - Bottom Oven: No
- Grids: 2 Flat shelf chromed wirework
- Grids type - Bottom Oven: 1 Flat shelf chromed wirework, 1 Grill pan grid chromed wirework
- Runners: Grid Runners
- Runners - Bottom Oven: Grid Runners
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
Gives you some of the quickest results possible
The ceramic cooking zones on this hob heat far more rapidly than solid hot plates, enabling you to boil water and cook meals even faster.
The effortless way to clean an oven
You can keep this oven clean with doing hardly any cleaning. Its special catalytic lining absorbs grease before burning it up at high temperatures.
Get twice the cooking capacity with two oven cavities
Let's face it ‒ in the kitchen, you don't always have the luxury of being able to do things one at a time. Luckily, with two oven cavities, you can easily bake and grill simultaneously – getting your meal onto the table much faster.
Everything evenly cooked
Get evenly-cooked meals every time with Zanussi. The built-in fan distributes air around the oven cavity for precise coverage. Everything emerges as it should. No more partly-cooked or overdone bits. Just great food that's always ready for the table.
Let your oven do the cooking with the minute minder feature
Leave the cooking to your oven while you get on with life. This minute minder lets you know as soon as dinner is ready to be served!
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.