- 1 rapid burner, 2 semi-rapid burners, 1 simmer burner
- 2 semi-rapid burners
- 1 simmer burner
- Top cavity features:
- Allows you to cook traditional food with perfect results
- Main oven features:
- Multi-zone oven
- Cooker features:
- Catalytic liners in both ovens
- Triple glazed doors
- Cavity size: 83
- Volume usable, l: 36
- Largest Surface area: 1254
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1000W/66mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1900W/80mm
- Dial: 3000W/109mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1900W/80mm
- Required Fuse: 13
- Colour: Black
- Total electricity loading, W: 2400
- Energy class: A
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.8
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 1.35
- Product number (PNC): 948 905 181
- Dimensions: 899-917x550x600
- Voltage: 240
- Cord Length: 1.6
- Cleaning Bottom Oven: Catalytic
- Tray types included: No
- Type of Trays - Bottom Oven: No
- Grids: 2 Flat shelf chromed wirework
- Grids type - Bottom Oven: 1 Flat shelf chromed wirework, 1 Grill pan grid chromed wirework
- Runners: Grid Runners
- Runners - Bottom Oven: Grid Runners
- Gas supply: natural gas: G20 (2H) 20 mbar
Who wants to wait? Get heat quickly with gas
The gas hob on our freestanding cooker cuts down on waiting time in the kitchen. As soon as you ignite the flame under your pots and pans, they're heated up quickly – ready for use. And the hob controls are highly responsive, meaning it's easy to use.
The effortless way to clean an oven
You can keep this oven clean with doing hardly any cleaning. Its special catalytic lining absorbs grease before burning it up at high temperatures.
Get twice the cooking capacity with two oven cavities
Let's face it ‒ in the kitchen, you don't always have the luxury of being able to do things one at a time. Luckily, with two oven cavities, you can easily bake and grill simultaneously – getting your meal onto the table much faster.
Grilled food made easy
Zanussi's electric grill lets you create delicious dishes with the oven door closed. It's built right into the cooker's cavity and works without gas. So there's no need for open doors. Simply prepare your food, let it cook to perfection and enjoy more space in your kitchen.
Free to relax
This cooker's minute minder will let you know when your food is ready – so just sit back and relax.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.