- Wipe clean ceramic hob surface
- 3 induction zones with 2 powerful boosters
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- 99 minute timer with accoustic signal
- Easy to reach front controls
- Dial: 2300/3700W/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 590x520
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 44x560x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Product number (PNC): 949 595 752
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Led Colour: Red
- Information for professionals about non-destructive disassembly according to Regulation EU 66/2014
For appliances with digital elements (connected), the supply of updates for these elements is available for a minimum of 24 months.
Boiling water kept under control, with Boil Sensor
When water is about to reach its boiling point, Boil Sensor will detect the rising bubbles and reduce the induction hob's temperature. So hot water never boils over.
Automatic fans, with Hob2Hood
With Hob2Hood technology, the fans overhead will adjust on their own based on your hob's settings. As you cook, the fans will speed up or slow down to match any temperature changes you make. So you can forget about hood settings, and focus on your tasty meal.
Swipe for temperature control with Direct Touch
Direct Touch control is built for simplicity, letting you change each hob's temperature setting with your fingertip. Just slide it over the touch-sensitive panel.
No overcooking with Timer function
When the timer you've set runs out, the hob will automatically switch off the heat. It can be set to a maximum limit of 1.5 hours, which means that even if you're concentrating on a few different things at once, your meal will be ready when you are.
Intense heat when you need it, with PowerBoost
The PowerBoost function is designed for intense heat on demand. Boil water quicker than the kettle, or turn up the temperature under your griddle pan for searing and sealing steaks. Built for convenience, to make preparing your favourite meals easier.