- 15 power level digital display
- Wipe clean ceramic hob surface
- 3 induction zones with 2 powerful boosters
- Residual heat indicators: This safety feature visually indicates when residual heat is left on the hob surface.
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Easy to reach front controls
- Dial: 2300/2800W/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200/1800W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800W/180mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 590x520
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 50x560x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Product number (PNC): 949 492 504
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Led Colour: Red
Induction hob is easy to clean, fast and safe
Induction technology only heats the base of the pan, so the surrounding area will remain cool to the touch. And seeing as the surface is completely smooth, it's easy to clean with the wipe of a damp cloth.
Coffee on the hob, with moka zone
Enjoy fresh, strong coffee with the moka pot zone. The specifically-designed hob has been adapted to allow moka pot brewing at home. For a convenient coffee, on your schedule.
Manage every zone, with Touch Controls
The Touch Controls on the induction hob provide a simple way of choosing your settings. The touch-sensitive glass shows temperature options, and all it takes is a tap to select them.
Intense heat when you need it, with PowerBoost
The PowerBoost function is designed for intense heat on demand. Boil water quicker than the kettle, or turn up the temperature under your griddle pan for searing and sealing steaks. Built for convenience, to make preparing your favourite meals easier.
Cooking settings secured, with Key Lock
Activate the hob's Key Lock feature so your settings won't change if they're accidently knocked or touched. Spills or splashes can be quickly wiped away, and everything will remain unchanged, until you decide they need to be.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.