- 15 power level digital display
- Wipe clean ceramic hob surface
- 3 induction zones with 2 powerful boosters
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- 99 minute timer with accoustic signal
- Easy to reach front controls
- Dial: 2300/3700W/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1800W/180mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800W/180mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 590x520
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 44x560x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Product number (PNC): 949 492 505
- Cord Length: 0
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Led Colour: Red
Induction hob is easy to clean, fast and safe
Induction technology only heats the base of the pan, so the surrounding area will remain cool to the touch. And seeing as the surface is completely smooth, it's easy to clean with the wipe of a damp cloth.
Automatic fans, with Hob2Hood
With Hob2Hood technology, the fans overhead will adjust on their own based on your hob's settings. As you cook, the fans will speed up or slow down to match any temperature changes you make. So you can forget about hood settings, and focus on your tasty meal.
Touch Controls, designed for easier cooking
Specify cooking levels, set timers and adjust temperatures with the Touch Controls. The operation panel is embedded directly into the hob's glass. For full cooking control with a few taps.
Intense heat when you need it, with PowerBoost
The PowerBoost function is designed for intense heat on demand. Boil water quicker than the kettle, or turn up the temperature under your griddle pan for searing and sealing steaks. Built for convenience, to make preparing your favourite meals easier.
No overcooking with Timer function
When the timer you've set runs out, the hob will automatically switch off the heat. It can be set to a maximum limit of 1.5 hours, which means that even if you're concentrating on a few different things at once, your meal will be ready when you are.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.