- Finger print proof stainless steel
- Microwave power max. 900 W, adjustable over 5 levels
- 12-hour or 24-hour digital clock with auto timer: Easy to set clock with a digital display and programmable timer.
- Quick start function at full power in 30 second intervals
- Child lock - for safety
- Audible cooking end signal: Audible cooking end signal indicates when the food is ready.
- Stainless steel interior
- 25 interior lighting
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 900
- No. of power levels: 5
- Cavity Size: 26
- Noise: 60
- Installation: FB
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 459x594x417
- Dimensions: 450x562x500
- Colour: Black/Stainless Steel with Antifingerprint
- Required Fuse: 16
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 947 608 808
- Cooking Modes: Microwave
- Cooking stages: 0
- Cavity Material: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 220-240
Simple solutions, with the microwave function
Effortless results are made easy with our microwave. Heat up from chilled, defrost from frozen, or reheat leftovers – all at the touch of a button.
EasyOpen, the touch-activated door
The microwave's touch-activated door opens instantly. As it is electronic, unlike the more common spring-loaded mechanism, it requires minimal effort to open the door.
Save your settings, with the Favourite Function
Save your preferred settings on the microwave and get cooking quicker, using the Favourites Function. You only need to programme the power and cooking time once, and then just touch the star shape to activate. Microwave cooking just got easier.
Defrost Programme, for frozen meals
Thaw frozen food, with the Defrost Programme, quickly and easily, with the microwave's Defrost Programme. Select your food type and its weight from the menu, and the microwave will automatically work out how long it will take.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.