- Top Oven Functions:
- Main Oven Functions:
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Economy variable grill
- Oven features:
- Clean 'n' clear enamel interior
- Conventional cooking
- Chrome grid runners with auto-stop anti-tip shelves
- Fan cooled double glazed door with heat reflective glass
- Cleaning: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 66
- Largest Surface area: 1175
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 888x594x568
- Dimensions: 875x560x550
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Total electricity loading, W: 4300
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.78
- Product number (PNC): 944 171 751
- Cavity coating: Black Enameled
- Voltage: 220-240
Double Oven—multitasking made easy
Cook two meals at once easily. With the Double Oven you have the choice of fan cooking, conventional cooking and grilling. So you can bake a cake or roast a chicken at the same time. Making your kitchen adventure a little more convenient.
Convection oven, for Even Cooking
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
Touch to time every meal / Perfectly timed meals with LED display / Time taken care of
Keep track of all your dishes with the LED timer display. Setting exact cooking times is straightforward with the touch-activated fields. Making it easier than ever to juggle a few different dishes at once.
Oven light, for a better view
A powerful, well-placed oven light lets you see what's going on inside the oven while your food is cooking. So you can monitor your dish's progress, without having to open the door.
Removable glass door for easy cleaning
The oven door's individual glass panels can be removed so you can easily remove crumbs or wipe away any accidental spillages. Simple solutions to common problems.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.