- Economy variable grill
- Top heat : The top element can be used on its own to finish and brown food.
- Bottom heat: Bottom heating for warming and reheating
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Oven features:
- Pizza cooking
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the back fan cover of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Chrome grid runners with auto-stop anti-tip shelves
- 2 oven shelves
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Cavity size: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 45
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x594x568
- Dimensions: 600x560x550
- Colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Total electricity loading, W: 3490
- Frequency: 50/60
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.93
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 949 499 418
- Cavity coating: Catalytic, Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 220-240
Evenly cooked results, on any level
Get perfectly even oven results with Multilevel cooking. An additional heating ring promises even cooking across all three levels. Which is great for cooking more favourite dishes at the same time.
The bakery experience, with PlusSteam
PlusSteam lets you bring the bakery experience home. When the shallow cavity at the bottom of the oven is filled with water, evaporation will begin thanks to the dedicated heating elements. Which helps dough rise and makes for fluffy insides and crunchy crusts.
Hassle-free maintenance, with Catalytic Cleaning
The oven has special Catalytic Cleaning liners on the walls, which clean it while switched on. High temperatures let the surface absorb splatters and residue, to stop the oven getting greasy. So you won’t have scour or scrub after cooking.
Convection oven, for Even Cooking
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
Guided time control
The LED display takes all the guesswork out of choosing a temperature, able to suggest heats based on whichever cooking function you select. But if you like being in control, you can still adjust temperatures if and when needed, and set start and stop times.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.