- Economy variable grill
- Top heat : The top element can be used on its own to finish and brown food.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Oven features:
- Clean 'n' clear enamel interior
- Chrome grid runners with auto-stop anti-tip shelves
- Fan cooled double glazed door with heat reflective glass
- 'A' energy class
- Cleaning: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Cavity size: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 53
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 589x594x568
- Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 600x560x550
- Colour: Black
- Total electricity loading, W: 2790
- Voltage (V): 240
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.93
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 949 496 342
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Information for professionals about non-destructive disassembly according to Regulation EU 66/2014
For appliances with digital elements (connected), the supply of updates for these elements is available for a minimum of 24 months.
Evenly cooked results, on any level
Get perfectly even oven results with Multilevel cooking. An additional heating ring promises even cooking across all three levels. Which is great for cooking more favourite dishes at the same time.
Convection oven, for Even Cooking
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
Touch to time every meal / Perfectly timed meals with LED display / Time taken care of
Keep track of all your dishes with the LED timer display. Setting exact cooking times is straightforward with the touch-activated fields. Making it easier than ever to juggle a few different dishes at once.
Cook more at once with XL baking tray
An XL baking tray welcomes bigger dishes. Cook more at the same time for friends and family, and feel reassured it will all be ready at once.
Oven light, for a better view
A powerful, well-placed oven light lets you see what's going on inside the oven while your food is cooking. So you can monitor your dish's progress, without having to open the door.