- Economy variable grill
- Top heat : The top element can be used on its own to finish and brown food.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Oven features:
- Clean 'n' clear enamel interior
- Chrome grid runners with auto-stop anti-tip shelves
- Fan cooled double glazed door with heat reflective glass
- 'A' energy class
- Cleaning: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Cavity size: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 53
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 589x594x568
- Dimensions: 600x560x550
- Required Fuse: 15
- Colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Total electricity loading, W: 2790
- Frequency: 50/60
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.93
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 949 496 343
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 220-240
Evenly cooked results, on any level
Get perfectly even oven results with Multilevel cooking. An additional heating ring promises even cooking across all three levels. Which is great for cooking more favourite dishes at the same time.
Touch to time every meal / Perfectly timed meals with LED display / Time taken care of
Keep track of all your dishes with the LED timer display. Setting exact cooking times is straightforward with the touch-activated fields. Making it easier than ever to juggle a few different dishes at once.
Convection oven, for Even Cooking
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
Cook more at once with XL baking tray
An XL baking tray welcomes bigger dishes. Cook more at the same time for friends and family, and feel reassured it will all be ready at once.
Anti-fingerprint coating, for hassle-free cleaning
Make greasy marks on the oven a thing of the past with anti-fingerprint coating. Your oven's stainless steel will always look it's best, with no need to wipe or polish.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.