- Pyrolytic cleaning: Cleans the whole oven saving you time and effort.
- Economy variable grill
- Top heat : The top element can be used on its own to finish and brown food.
- Bottom heat: Bottom heating for warming and reheating
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Oven features:
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Thermal grilling: Alternates between grill and fan for the perfect 'spit-roast' effect with out the need for turning.
- Pizza cooking
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Cavity size: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 45
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 589x594x568
- Dimensions: 600x560x550
- Colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Total electricity loading, W: 3490
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.93
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 949 498 206
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 240
No more scrubbing, with pyrolytic cleaning
The oven's pyrolytic cleaning function turns grease into ash. It does this by locking the door and heating the cavity to around 500ºC, which is hot and powerful enough to remove any leftover residue. Once finished, and the oven has cooled, the ash can simply be wiped away.
Evenly cooked results, on any level
Get perfectly even oven results with Multilevel cooking. An additional heating ring promises even cooking across all three levels. Which is great for cooking more favourite dishes at the same time.
40% quicker warming, with Fast heat-up
Get your meal cooking sooner with the Fast heat-up function. Warming the oven 40% quicker than the standard.
Guided time control
The LED display takes all the guesswork out of choosing a temperature, able to suggest heats based on whichever cooking function you select. But if you like being in control, you can still adjust temperatures if and when needed, and set start and stop times.
Convection oven, for Even Cooking
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.