- Economy variable grill
- Top heat : The top element can be used on its own to finish and brown food.
- Bottom heat: Bottom heating for warming and reheating
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Oven features:
- Pizza cooking
- Clean 'n' clear enamel interior
- 2 oven shelves
- 'A' energy class
- Cleaning: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 250°C
- Cavity size: 53
- Largest Surface area: 1080
- Noise: 0
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 590x594x560
- Dimensions: 593x560x550
- Required Fuse: 13
- Colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Total electricity loading, W: 2500
- Frequency: 50/60
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.83
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 944 068 209
- Cavity coating: Clean Enamel
- Voltage: 220-240
The oven that automatically stops when you want it to
Perfectly cooked food made easy! Simply use the Set & Go function to pre-program the cooking time. Once it has elapsed, the oven automatically shuts itself off.
Faster traditional grilling and browning
This dual grill is the perfect feature for making anything from crispy ribs to breakfast toast. It achieves traditional grilling and browning in less time.
Easier oven clean-up
This oven's very smooth enamel interior makes it easier for you to wipe grease and grime away.
Keep your oven smudge and fingerprint free
The anti-fingerprint coating on this oven keeps off unsightly smudges, maintaining your kitchen's pristine look without the tiresome clean-up time.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.