- Built in
- 47 dB(A) noise level
- Capacity: 13 place settings: Capacity is based on 'IEC' standard place settings. This standard allows you to compare the capacity of dishwashers using a common measure.
- Number of programmes: 5
- Height adjustable upper basket
- Foldable cup shelves
- Salt & rinse aid indicators: Reminder to refill the salt and rinse aid
- Rinse and hold
- A class cleaning performance
- A class drying performance
- Drying System: AirDry Technology
- Installation: Fully integrated
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 818x596x550
- Dimensions_Dishwasher_FSBU_DK: 820-880x600x550
- Water Supply: Cold or hot
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 150
- Wheels/feet: 2 adj feet + 1 front adj rear foot, Adj 0 to 8 cm
- Required Fuse: 10
- Inlet Pipe Type: Standard hot
- Connected Load: 1950
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 911 539 288
- Double Hinges: Sliding
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 220-240
- Number of programmes: 5
- Number of Temperatures: 3
- Door Colour: None
- Anti-flood Device: Floating switch
- Spray arm: Standard
- Top spraing level: None
- Options: None
- Dishwasher programs: 160 Minutes, 90 Minutes, ECO, Quick 30 Minutes, Rinse & Hold
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 47
- Maximum number of place settings (EU 2017/1369): 13
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): F
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 104
- The water consumption of the eco programme in liters per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 9.9
- Cleaning performance index: 1.121
- Drying Performance Index: 1.061
Three times better drying, with AirDry
AirDry technology lets air into the dishwasher in the last phase of the drying process. The door will automatically open to allow a 10cm gap, for up to three-times better drying, compared to our closed-door systems.
Quick cycle, to suit your schedule
The Quick programme is ideal when you're short on time, with light loads treated in just 30 minutes. Clean dishes, on your schedule.
Total peace of mind, with MachineCare
The MachineCare programme is designed to keep the dishwasher working at its best. When combined with our special cleaning detergent, grease and limescale are washed away, for better performance and cleaner dishes.
PerfectFit, for effortless installation
The PerfectFit sliding hinges make it really easy to ensure your dishwasher blends in with the rest of your kitchen. The hinges are designed to suit all counter top heights, removing any need to cut the plinth. The perfect fit, every time.
Rinse and hold pre-washing keeps your dishwasher fresh
If it takes you a few days to fill up the dishwasher, the rinse and hold programme will prevent the build-up of odours in the meantime. Water jets remove food remnants from plates and glassware, making sure the kitchen stays fresh.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.