- Built in
- 46 dB(A) noise level
- Capacity: 14 place settings: Capacity is based on 'IEC' standard place settings. This standard allows you to compare the capacity of dishwashers using a common measure.
- Number of programmes: 6
- Height adjustable upper basket
- Foldable cup shelves
- Salt & rinse aid indicators: Reminder to refill the salt and rinse aid
- Rinse and hold
- A class cleaning performance
- A class drying performance
- Drying System: AirDry Technology
- Installation: Fully integrated
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 818x596x550
- Dimensions_Dishwasher_FSBU_DK: 820-880x600x550
- Water Supply: Cold or hot
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 150
- Wheels/feet: 2 adj feet + 1 front adj rear foot, Adj 0 to 8 cm
- Required Fuse: 10
- Inlet Pipe Type: Aqua control
- Connected Load: 1950
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 911 535 285
- Double Hinges: Sliding
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 220-240
- Number of programmes: 6
- Number of Temperatures: 3
- Door Colour: None
- Anti-flood Device: Floating switch
- Spray arm: Standard
- Top spraing level: Ceiling spray arm
- Options: XtraPower
- Dishwasher programs: 90 Minutes, AUTO Sense, ECO, Machine Care, Quick 30 Minutes, Rinse & Hold
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 46
- Maximum number of place settings (EU 2017/1369): 14
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): E
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 95
- The water consumption of the eco programme in liters per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 10.5
- Cleaning performance index: 1.121
- Drying Performance Index: 1.061
Three times better drying, with AirDry
AirDry technology lets air into the dishwasher in the last phase of the drying process. The door will automatically open to allow a 10cm gap, for up to three-times better drying, compared to our closed-door systems.
Freedom to use your utensils
The spacious cutlery drawer is designed to accommodate the bulky utensils and long knives you use every day. Whether large or uniquely-shaped, the dividers can be customised to make sure your cutlery and utensils fit.
It’s so nice the QuickLift basket can adjust its height
It just got a lot easier to load or remove dishes with the QuickLift basket. Even when the basket has a full load packed with bulky items, the QuickLift system allows you to adjust the height so you can easily reach your dishware.
Quick cycle, to suit your schedule
The Quick programme is ideal when you're short on time, with light loads treated in just 30 minutes. Clean dishes, on your schedule.
Total peace of mind, with MachineCare
The MachineCare programme is designed to keep the dishwasher working at its best. When combined with our special cleaning detergent, grease and limescale are washed away, for better performance and cleaner dishes.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.