- Inverter motor: The inverter motor uses brushless technology to provide a more powerful wash performance, shorter wash times and is extra quiet in operation.
- Washing capacity: 8 kg
- Drying capacity: 4 kg
- 1600 RPM spin speed
- 21 programmes including:
- Option to tailor programmes:
- Extra rinse option
- B class spin efficiency
- Drum volume: 52
- Motor System: Inverter
- Installation: Freestanding
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 847x597x534
- Depth max, mm: 557
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 130
- Outlet hose length (mm): 140
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2200
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 914 603 719
- Cord Length: 1.8
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: BF XL
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Wool, Delicates, CleanBoost, 20min Wash, Drain, Spin, Rinse, Wool Dry, Synthetic Drying, Cotton Drying, 60min Wash&Dry
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): E
- Washing performance: 1.04
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 83
- Annual energy consumption, kWh, Washing & Drying: 266
- Full load capacity, kg WashCapacity: 8
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1551
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 76
- Energy efficiency class, legal: E
- Weighted remaining moisture content, %: 51
- Max temp WD (rated capacity), °C: 41
- Max temp WD (half), °C: 37
Minimising energy use and noise
Enjoy consistent results for longer, with the washing-dryer's inverter motor. The improved technology allows quieter cycles, so you can leave loads to wash overnight without disturbing the neighbours. And it uses less energy, too.
Save time, water and energy
Save time and reduce your energy and water consumption thanks to the AutoAdjust feature, which automatically adjusts the cycle time, water and energy, according to the size of your load.
Washed and dried in an hour
When you're short on time, clothes can be washed a dried in just one hour using this speedy cycle. And there's no manual intervention needed – just wash, dry, and wear.
Reduce the time of cycles, with FlexiTime
You're always in charge with the FlexiTime button, which lets you speed up cycles to suit your schedule. Tap once to activate, and again to subtract some cycle time. You can do this three more times – every time chopping off a bit more of the cycle's overall duration.
Quick Programme, more time for you
Wash in a flash with Quick Programmes. The speedy 20-minute cycle means you can get more done on your schedule. Ideal for late evening refreshes and week day washes.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No result foundSee full search results on our Support page
Simplify your ownership
Register your Zanussi appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.