- Integrated coffee machine - the coffee is delivered too quickly or only water comes out
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Check if the coffee is not grounded too coarsely.
Turn the knob on the grinder to set the degree of grinding with one click in an counterclockwise direction towards "1".
Note: Turn the button only when the grinder’s motor is operating.
Avoid turning the adjustment knob for the coarseness setting too much. You risk the coffee being delivered one drop at a time when you select 2 cups. The effect will not be visible until two cups of coffee have been brewed.
2. Check the coffee selection mode.
Make sure that it is not set to ground or extra mild mode. Make any selections other than ground or extra mild mode.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Was this article helpful?