- The appliance does not turn on
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
- integrated gas hob
- freestanding cooker with gas hob
1. Check if the appliance is correctly connected to the electrical supply.
Ensure a correct installation by calling an authorized installer.
2. Check whether there is power at the socket by plugging in another appliance and seeing whether that works as it should.
If the socket does not work, contact a qualified electrician to help resolve the problem.
3. Make sure that the fuse is not the cause of the malfunction.
Reset the circuit-breaker/ RCD device or replace the fuse. If the fuse blows again, refer to the article.
4. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.