- Hob displays error message E7
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. To resolve the cooling fan issue:
- Open the drawer under the hob and make sure that nothing is blocking the fan.
- Disconnect the appliance from power for at least 30 seconds.
- Reconnect it and switch it back on.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem or your appliance is from before 2010 we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- Error message E7 indicates a cooling fan error in newer appliances, and a power board error in appliances made before 2010.