- Hob / cooker displays message A.
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. The message A indicates that the automatic heat up function is switched on.
The function sets the highest heat setting for some time and then decreases to the correct heat setting. For more information refer to your user manual.
2. To activate the function for a cooking zone:
- touch P. Immediately touch a desired heat setting. After 3 seconds A comes on.
3. To deactivate the function: change the heat setting.