- Hob/cooker displays error message F
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. The message "F" shows continuously - indicating a connection fault or missing phase.
- The appliance must be checked by a qualified electrician
2. The message "F" shows as a flashing symbol - a problem related to the registration of the saucepan.
- Put cookware on the zone
- Use the correct cookware for induction cooking. Induction technology works on magnetic fields and will only work with cookware that is induction compatible.
Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.