- Hob / cooker displays message H. It usually indicates a residual heat in the cooking zone.
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Allow the cooking zone to cool down.
Message "H" on the cooking hob indicates residual heat in the cooking zone. This is normal and not a malfunction.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the hob is cooled down, it probably indicates there is a problem in the sensor. In this case, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.