- How to clean gas on glass and electronic gas hob
- electronic gas hobs
- gas on glass hobs
What you need:
- warm water
- a moist cloth or sponge
- micro cloth
- glass scraper
- Electrolux Vitro Care (available in our Webshop)
1. Turn off power to make sure hob cools down.
2. Remove pan supports and burners.
- Use Electrolux Vitro Care for heavily soiled pan supports.
- Remove plastic or sugary food immediately.
3. Wipe away all dirt with moist cloth.
4. Clean spark plug with moist cloth.
5. Clean flame safety device with moist cloth.
- For electronic gas hobs clean metal part to prevent difficult flame recognition.
- F-message can appear when flame recognition is difficult.
- Deactivate and activate the hob.
- When F-message reappears press pause button.
- Then press Hob2Hood within 3 seconds.
- When 0 appear the F-message is cleared.
6. Wipe down to dry.
7. Return hand-washed burners and hand-washed pan supports.
For more information check your gas hob user manual.
Download user manual.
Visit the Electrolux webshop for original maintenance products.