- How to clean Zanussi induction or radiant hob
- Induction hob
- Electric (radiant) ceramic hob
1. Turn off power.
2. Remove immediately: melted plastic, plastic foil, sugar and food with sugar, otherwise, the dirt can cause damage to the hob.
Use a special hob scraper on the glass surface at an acute angle and move the blade on the surface.
3. Clean hob with Vitro Care Hob Cleaner (available in our Webshop).
4. Wipe the hob dry with a soft cloth.
For more information refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance.
Download user manual.
Was this article helpful?