- The burner flame goes out after you have let go of the control knob
- Freestanding Cooker
- Gas Hob
- Push the control knob down and turn it counterclockwise to the maximum position, don't try to ignite the burner in a minimum position.
- After you have lit the flame, keep the knob pushed for at least 10 seconds.
- Check the burner cap and crown are positioned correctly and that the burner crown is clean or if you just cleaned them make sure they are completely dry
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
- The burner cap or crown are not placed correctly or blocked with debris/water
- The thermocouple has failed