- My freezer / refrigerator / fridge freezer / wine cooler is damaged.
- Fridge freezer
- Wine cooler
1. If the damage was discovered when unpacking the appliance, contact your retailer immediately to find out whether it was damaged during delivery.
Do not attempt to connect or use the appliance.
2. If the damage was discovered after installation and first use, contact your installer to check whether it was damaged during installation.
3. If the damage resulted from something being stored in the appliance or other mechanical causes, a hole or crack, for example, can be concealed using an all-purpose sealant.
Ensure the sealant is approved for use in environments where food is stored.
4. If hinges, handles, lights or other parts are damaged, they can be replaced easily.
- If you wish to replace parts yourself, you can find spare parts, accessories and care products in our Webshop.
- To replace hinges (build-in appliances) and handles, see the instructional videos below.
5. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.