- Dishwasher displays error message i30
- Dishwasher drains constantly
- Dishwashers leaking constantly
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Has there been foam in the base of the appliance?
On some occasions, over foaming can lead to incidents of i30. If this is the case, switch of the dishwasher at the mains, leaving it overnight to allow the foam to disperse, then refer to our article 'Foam in my Dishwasher' for more advice on this topic.
2. If the fault is not caused by over-foaming or the above advice does not rectify your issues, please contact us to arrange a repair.
Error message i30 may indicate a leak which is leading to water collecting in the base unit of the appliance. We recommend a visit by a service technician.
Warning: Turn off the dishwasher's water supply to avoid flooding.
- Error message i30 indicates a leak which is leading to water collecting in the base unit of the appliance