- The Auto Cleaning indicator ("Machine Care") lights up on the dishwasher
- How to use the Auto-Cleaning programme?
- What is the Machine Care program?
- Why does the Auto Cleaning (Machine Care) light come on?
- Freestanding dishwasher
- Built-in dishwasher
Machine Care is a programme designed to clean the appliance interior with optimal results. It removes limescale and grease buildup
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE REGULAR FILTERS AND SPRAY ARMS CLEANING
The remainder of this cleaning program is determined automatically by the dishwasher.
When the appliance detects the need for cleaning, the indicator “Machine Care” lights up.
Proceed as follows:
1. First, clean the filters and spray arms. Refer to the user manual for detailed guidance.
2. Use a descaler or a cleaning product designed specifically for dishwashers (available on our Webshop).
3. Follow the instructions on the packaging. Do not put dishes in the baskets
4. Press and hold simultaneously ("ExtraPower") and ("AUTO Sense") for approximately 3 seconds: the indicators (Auto Cleaning) and (“ExtraPower”) flash. The display shows the programme duration
5. Close the appliance door to start the programme.
6. When the programme is complete, the indicator is off.