Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
There is a pull-out drawer in the bottom part of the refrigerator compartment.
The glass shelf of the GreenZone is fitted with a device that regulates its sealing and can be used to manage the humidity inside the drawer.
Removing GreenZone drawer
It is recommended to empty the drawer before removing it from the refrigerator.
To remove the drawer:
1. Pull out the drawer from the refrigerator.
2. Lift up the front of the drawer.
3. Pull the drawer out while lifting it up.
To remove the glass cover of the GreenZone drawer:
1. Unlock lateral gripping from both sides simultaneously.
2. Pull the glass shelf support towards yourself.