- Tumble dryer does not work / does not react
- No reaction for switch ON/OFF button
- Abnormal work of the appliance
- Tumble dryer with electronic control
1. Remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
2. Plug another device (ex. hair dryer / iron) to the electrical outlet and switch ON (this test is to check if there is no problem with electrical outlet).
3. In case of no problem with power outlet (point 2.A) leave the problematic appliance for 15 min unplugged then plug it in again, if still not working contact Authorized Service Center.
4. In case of faulty power outlet (point 2.B) contact the local electrician.
- In some specific cases caused by interferences in power supply, electronic devices can stop to work normally or even not react to ON/OFF button
Was this article helpful?