- The tumble dryer’s water tank is empty
- tumble dryer
1. This is normal if the water tank LED comes on after the first drying cycle and there is no water in the water tank.
Before the water is pumped to the water tank, it is collected in a large container.
2. Check if the machine and its filters are clean.
- If the filters, condenser and/or heat exchanger are dirty, it may be the reason why the machine is not heating up.
- See the user manual for information on how to clean and maintain your appliance.
- Download user manual.
- The filters may appear clean but still be blocked.
- You can check the filters by holding them up against the light or under a tap and seeing whether the water can flow through them.
- If no water passes through the filters, clean them and check them again.
- If water will still not pass through the filters, replace them.
- Filters and accessories are available via the Webshop.
3. Check whether the appliance is getting hot:
- Firstly, clean the appliance and then start a timed cycle of at least 120 minutes with no load.
- After one hour, open the door and check whether the drum is hot inside (with at least 20 minutes remaining on the display).
- If the inside of the drum is hot, the heating system is working. In tumble dryers fitted with a heat pump, you can often also hear whooshing or sloshing noises from the appliance when it stops.
- If the appliance is still not hot after an hour of the program, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer. (Report error code: JN).
4. To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.