All washing programs have been specially developed for the various tissue types and have been extensively tested in the laboratory.
- The wool program in your washing machine was mainly tested for wool shrinkage and is suitable for hand washable wool.
- Wool is very sensitive to movement in the wet state and can shrink when subjected to great mechanics.
The mechanics in the wool program are reduced by:
- Low load. Information on the maximum load quantity can be found in the operating instructions.
- Download user manual.
- High water level during washing.
- Little and gentle movement in the drum.
- By using wool detergent.
When rinsing wool clothing:
- Intermediate centrifuging takes place.
- The wool is laid like a ring on the drum and the wash liquor is carefully removed.