- How can I access the filter in my Zanussi washing machine?
- Zanussi front loaded washing machine (european markets)
- There is no longer any filter that needs cleaning in the Zanussi washing machines.
- This appliance is designed with a self-cleaning draining system, allowing light fluff fibers that fall off the clothes to be drained out with the water, in such a way that there is no need to access this area for regular maintenance and cleaning.
- This is thanks to a specific door gasket which has been designed to catch all objects like coins, buttons, hairpins, etc. before they have a chance of getting out of the drum itself and finding their way to the drain area.
- Regularly examine the seal and remove all objects from the inner part. Coins, buttons, other small items forgotten in the pockets of your clothes are deposited during the washing cycle in the special double lip trap in the porthole seal, where they can be conveniently recovered at the end of the cycle.