- How can I access the filter in my Zanussi washing machine?
- Zanussi front loaded washing machine (european markets)
- There is no longer any filter that needs cleaning in the Zanussi washing machines.
- This appliance is designed with a self-cleaning draining system, allowing light fluff fibres that fall off the clothes to be drained out with the water, so there is no need to access this area for regular maintenance and cleaning.
- This is thanks to a specific door gasket designed to catch all objects like coins, buttons, hairpins, etc. before they can get out of the drum itself and find their way to the drain area.
- Regularly examine the seal and remove all objects from the inner part. Coins, buttons, and other small items that are forgotten in the pockets of your clothes are deposited during the washing cycle in the special double lip trap in the porthole seal, where they can be conveniently recovered at the end of the cycle.