- Washing machine glass door shattered
- Washing machine glass door is cracked
- Washing machine glass door has scratches from inside
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Washer dryer
1. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
In case of shattered/cracked washing machine glass door, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed.
2. To avoid damaging the glass in the washing machine door:
- Put items which have metal parts in a laundry bag before adding them to the wash.
- Do not overfill the drum or wash individual heavy items such as bathroom mats, large towels, etc.
- Hard metal objects left in the wash, such as coins, belt buckles or metal buttons, can hit a glass door at high speed during the spinning phase and damage it.
- Overfilled or under filled drum (rare cases)
- Malfunction of the engine tachometer (rare cases)
Was this article helpful?