- The vacuum cleaner stops suddenly
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
1. Disconnect the vacuum cleaner from the mains and check if the nozzle, tube or hose are blocked.
2. Replace the bag if necessary / empty the cannister (bagless models)
3. Check and clean/replace the filters
4. Let the vacuum cleaner cool down for 30 minutes before plugging it in again.
5. If the vacuum cleaner still does not work, contact an authorized AEG/Electrolux service centre.
- The motor might be overheated
- Blocked filter/hose/nozzle
- Bag needs replacement